Both Arsenal and Everton are through to the next round of the FA Cup. I am glad for Arsenal, as they are my favorite side. However, I am happy for Tim Howard of Everton as he is my favorite GK! Yes, I love it when USA players make it big oversees and especially goalkeepers. I will be cheering for both sides, but feel I will be more enthusiastic for an Arseanl victory come March 8th!
Each February I create a mix CD for Gina. It has happened every February since I have met her. This past year she suggested I do an R.E.M. mix. That is like asking me to pick my favorite child, or my favorite type of chocolate. However, I was able to narrow it down to 47 tracks spanning three CD's. The theme was alternate versions. The first track in the pairing (and one triplet) was the original album or single version. The following songs were either a live version, alternate mix, different vocal track or outtake recording. We had the opportunity to listen to all three CD's this past weekend. It was fun to create the compilation and to explain how the alternate versions were different.
Comments
Post a Comment