With March comes madness. With madness comes celebration. Last year at work I won the free throw competition. It's time to start working on the technique to defend my title. If you have ever spent any time shooting Nerf basketball, then you know it can be a difficult task. The ball is small, the rim is VERY active, and the backboard is as stiff as cardboard. Well, in all fairness, the backboard IS cardboard. So get setup at home and work on your charity shots! Or don't, I'd like to win again.
Each February I create a mix CD for Gina. It has happened every February since I have met her. This past year she suggested I do an R.E.M. mix. That is like asking me to pick my favorite child, or my favorite type of chocolate. However, I was able to narrow it down to 47 tracks spanning three CD's. The theme was alternate versions. The first track in the pairing (and one triplet) was the original album or single version. The following songs were either a live version, alternate mix, different vocal track or outtake recording. We had the opportunity to listen to all three CD's this past weekend. It was fun to create the compilation and to explain how the alternate versions were different.
Comments
Post a Comment