No, not for me. Although I would love to go. Really, Barclays Premeir League, Ligue 1, Seria A and I might not get to go. It is my son. He has an opportunity to go August 2015. He is trying to raise money to help with the cost of the trip. He has offered his pet sitting services to the neighborhood through the community facebook page. He also has set up a GoFundMe site here where people can donate money and select a reward for their donation. Think PBS/NPR pledge drive. If you have a few spare bucks, please consider helping him out. Thanks.
Each February I create a mix CD for Gina. It has happened every February since I have met her. This past year she suggested I do an R.E.M. mix. That is like asking me to pick my favorite child, or my favorite type of chocolate. However, I was able to narrow it down to 47 tracks spanning three CD's. The theme was alternate versions. The first track in the pairing (and one triplet) was the original album or single version. The following songs were either a live version, alternate mix, different vocal track or outtake recording. We had the opportunity to listen to all three CD's this past weekend. It was fun to create the compilation and to explain how the alternate versions were different.
Comments
Post a Comment