After the last victory over Chivas USA, can the Carolina Railhawks continue their winning streak against L.A. Galaxy tonight in the fifth round of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup. L.A. are bringing more power than they have in previous visits to Wake Med soccer park with the likes of Landon Donovan and Robbie Keane. Unfortunately I will not be in attendance tonight, but will be watching on WRAL2.
Each February I create a mix CD for Gina. It has happened every February since I have met her. This past year she suggested I do an R.E.M. mix. That is like asking me to pick my favorite child, or my favorite type of chocolate. However, I was able to narrow it down to 47 tracks spanning three CD's. The theme was alternate versions. The first track in the pairing (and one triplet) was the original album or single version. The following songs were either a live version, alternate mix, different vocal track or outtake recording. We had the opportunity to listen to all three CD's this past weekend. It was fun to create the compilation and to explain how the alternate versions were different.
Comments
Post a Comment