Things are falling into place. I am able to keep up with the assignments. I am taking more time to read thoroughly the assignments. Now my side work job has picked up a little bit and I may have more work to do this next couple of weeks. Gina is upset because she finished her Lord of The Rings game on Xbox and now she has nothing to do when I am doing my school work. I will admit it is a little hard to concentrate and do timed quizzes with four young Minecraft addicts always getting excited and being loud. If the quizzes included questions about "Creepers, Enderman and Griefing" I think I would be OK.
Each February I create a mix CD for Gina. It has happened every February since I have met her. This past year she suggested I do an R.E.M. mix. That is like asking me to pick my favorite child, or my favorite type of chocolate. However, I was able to narrow it down to 47 tracks spanning three CD's. The theme was alternate versions. The first track in the pairing (and one triplet) was the original album or single version. The following songs were either a live version, alternate mix, different vocal track or outtake recording. We had the opportunity to listen to all three CD's this past weekend. It was fun to create the compilation and to explain how the alternate versions were different.
Comments
Post a Comment